Sunday, August 3, 2008

The end of a Buggy week

Logan washing dishes.
"I'm going to Show you how I wash the dishes".
Spencer is showing me how to "dive" off the step stool, see Logan's toes in the background, yikes!

During Breakfast this morning...

Spencer: (In the kitchen) "More O-meal Mommeee, more".
Mom: (Also in the kitchen) "Oh good Spencer, you're getting your appetite back".
Logan: (In the laundry/playroom - we have a toddler table in there) "Who took Pencer's appetite, mommy?"
Mom: (Walking over to laundry/playroom) "The Flu Bug took Spencer's appetite away".
Logan: "Where did it take Spencer's appetite?"
Mom: "Oh it flew away with it and left him feeling sick in his belly". (The twins have had the stomach flu for the past 4 days)
Logan: "The other day I saw a flu bug and I shot it dead with my black and yellow gun."
Mom: "That's why you're so healthy Logan!"
--A few minutes after eating his oatmeal--

Logan: "Mommy, my arm is tired of eating."
Mom: "Okay, Logan, I guess you're done eating, does that mean your arm is too tired to do dishes".
Logan: "Acshooly, my other arm is not tired, it still works, SEE!" (moving his arm - in a funny way of course)

Where did my baby go, he's already washing dishes...amazing!

No comments: