Saturday, May 31, 2008

31,000 Scientists reject "global warming" agenda

Okay, I discontinued my involvement in activism when I left the S.F. Bay Area. I was a non-partisan polital activist, dedicated to protecting the environment. Is it the environment that needs protecting or is it us? The bottom line...I feel that it is important to know the truth! I'm not sure exactly what that is...yet.
My DH sent this link to me and I've been thinking about it lately, what if it is a hoax? If it is certainly quite costly, ya think?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=64734

I'm curious as to what we will be hearing 10 years from now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please read and pass on. I know this will not be the most exciting reading you've engaged in but it is very enlightening. This "global warming", "climate change" hoax needs to be exposed and dispensed of immediately. My opinion is that you don't need to be a scientist to understand that the earth moves through cycles. The Ice Age lasted 12,000 yrs. or so. Did anthropogenic (man made) global warming cause them to melt? What caused them to form? I have a radical suggestion, Solar Cycles. Since the sun provides us with ninety-nine point (you fill in the rest) percent of our energy, isn't it likely that it's impact on earth's climate dwarfs mans? The sun goes through cycles (seasons) like everything else in the universe. This hoax is nothing more than the latest angle the Globalists are using to legitimize themselves. If they can tax us they will control us. There is no greater power on earth than the ability to take someone's money. It is the nose ring on the bull. Please don't fall for this malarkey. Larry